I dub February the start of my new year for two reasons…Its the start of my birthday month plus I consider January to be a trial period month to see whether I would stick to my New Years Resolutions. I really need to stop making these nonsense resolutions I really am setting myself up for dismal failure. I have hope though, my New Year starts now. Throwing confetti in the air I say..Happy New Years Every one!
So this year, I have what I have now termed “Goals” to achieve. For instance.
- I plan to visit 6 new countries
- Brush up on my french
- Learn Spanish
- Read a book a month (failed in Jan)
- Write Everyday, even if its a haphazard or even better a pithy sentence. A writer must write daily!
- Save money (Big one for me)
- Laugh more
- Eat healthier, OK ill scratch that off the list because lets face it, this goal is literally carried over from 10 years ago. Besides, as a foodie and restaurant reviewer, this is near impossible. So no more setting myself up for failure.
I want I want I want to do so much this year yet there is such little time. The proverbial conundrum of my life, so much to do so little time. I will however make time for the things I love! I will not compromise on that. (Serious stern face on)
This year I want mind blowing things to happen and they will I have some crazy ideas that kinda make me snicker inside at their sheer impossibility but alas I serve a God of the impossible so its ok.
I turn 30 this year! It half hurt typing that but oh well. This is me…Winnie in her glory embracing 30 with open arms and a tight squeeze. Its going to be a fabulous year. I can smell it in the air. Haha
My dear Readers thank you for reading and I Hope you are well within achieving your goals for 2016. Remember its never ever too late to start again tomorrow. Failure is never final…go out there and dream big and then wake up and make your dreams happen!!! Salut! Much Love and God Bless Keep Shining.